2012. június 27., szerda

Workshop in Daventry

As most of the people interested in basket making signed up for my mail list from the Northampton area, I decided to organize a workshop that is conveniently close to their home.
I have been struggling to find a suitable (and affordable) place in Northampton, but I finally managed to book a room a 20 minutes drive away in Daventry.
The Daventry basket making workshop will be held on 7th, July between 10 am - 4 pm.
The course is designed for complete beginners, however I am welcoming second timers who can try their hands on something new this time (an oval based basket, perhaps?) 
On this course I am able to tutor 8 persons so please book your
place to make sure you don’t miss it!

Come and learn this beautiful ancient craft with me and go home with a
finished rustic basket!

For further details and to book your place please contact Borbala at:

Booking is on a first come first served basis.

Beware! Basketmaking is highly addictive!




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése