2012. április 19., csütörtök

First UK workshop

Hooray!
People have been asking me about basket making courses, so I just couldn't resist and started working out the details; today I am happily announcing that my first UK workshop is all fixed up!

Here are the infos:
One day introductory basket making workshop for beginners.
Students will leave with their own finished, medium sized basket and the skills needed to continue this beautiful and therapeutic craft.
All materials and tools, plus step-by-step handouts included.

Tutor: Borbala Hidvegi, Hungarian basket maker (that's me :)
Course size: maximum 6 persons
Course date: 28th, April (10 am-4 pm)
Location: Rugby Baptist Church, Regent Place, Rugby, CV21 2PJ
Price per person: Ł 45

To book your place please contact me at: borbalahidvegi@gmail.com or call 07565231128

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése