2012. május 2., szerda

Feedback on the first UK workshop

So my first UK course was over on Saturday afternoon; I feel very fortunate that I could work with such great, enthusiastic people!
The time went by fast as we were weaving, and by the end of the day everybody finished a large organic basket with a handle :)
This is me, helping Jo, one of the students.


I received such nice comments that I can't help sharing them:

" I found it very enjoyable and “therapeutic”, the time flew! You worked so hard and kept us informed, telling us in detail what to do. It was great, and I couldn’t have asked for a better day, I learned a lot. It was good to be able to take something home to give to my wife."

"Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed your workshop and appreciated your hard work in helping us all achieve a basket to be proud of."

Such positive feedback made me start organizing the next workshop, which will be on the 12nd, May.
Details coming soon... 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése